Tuesday 30 January 2018

Small Shining Gems...Little Moons....I Matter


Beyond the Goat Walk along the Exe Estuary, 



where the tide is very low on Saturday



and the waders are skimming mud for lunch.



Along the river and into Topsham....I don't think telephone boxes like this still function....


and peering inside this one I see that it may have become the local book exchange for novels.


Boats like this always remind me of my sailing uncles on my mother's side of the family ...



The nearly full moon last night....like daylight.... shimmering through the Victorian stained glass panel above the front door.


This afternoon I weep and cough my way through a session with my lovely kinesiologist therapist who  assures me that all this gunk and fluid congesting my system is actually a good and healing process.... a clearing out of all my old patterns, old thinking and beliefs - about myself -  and making way for new shoots of spring.
Old habits like nurturing and loving someone else but not losing myself in the process.

And because she is so skilful and wise I leave with some small shining gems....little moons... to hold on to in the journey ahead. Which could be a bumpy ride as it's the first time I do it without Robin and the first time I do it with the purpose of my own self worth. Standing in the place of 'I matter' I can love and nurture from giving out but not giving myself away at the same time.

It doesn't matter that I don't really know how to do that yet.
What matters is that I matter enough to myself to think it's worth a try.


3am moon last night ......a blood moon and a super moon... two full moons in January and not another till March. I'm not sure what it all means but it sounds rare and auspicious...... and heralding all power for the  good.

No comments:

Post a Comment