Friday 26 January 2018

Gratitude

















It's my sister-in-law's birthday today....actually since she's in Fiji it would have been yesterday. These frangipani flowers remind me of her. I always associate them with my African childhood but since we went to Fiji last summer their heavenly waxy perfume is now woven into new memories.


No coherent blog tonight. My cold has sneaked onto my chest and infected my sinuses. So I'm  deaf in one ear and it feels like I have a swarm of dull bees buzzing around in my head. That and a sound like a dripping tap in the background.... probably my over-heated pounding pulse.

Today's lesson 19 is all about gratitude.

 And I find I can still be grateful for lots of things. Like only being deaf in one ear and not both.





No comments:

Post a Comment