Friday 5 January 2018

Out of Sorts...and who would you need to forgive?























































As I'm out of sorts tonight - headachy, bloated, extra tired - I'm just posting lots of photos of the sea in Portugal last December.

And this NewYear message from Matt Kahn which I've been thinking about today. I like the idea that  practising forgiveness makes room for  receiving kindness.

 I'm forgiving myself for having nothing to say today....making space for pictures rather than words...all perfect.



Matt's message.

If you were to enter into this new year with a clean slate, who would you need to forgive in order to feel more free? Are you the one in need of your own forgiveness for any moment where you were unable to embody your highest values in the face of unexpected change, loss, social turmoil, or adversity?
Who are you willing to forgive, in order to make more space in your heart for more blessings, joy, confidence, abundance, love, and inspiration to be received? Take a moment and feel into your heart. The answers are always within you. 
All For Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment