Thursday 20 September 2018

You have done nothing wrong.

More random photos. ....including party food.
It wasn't a day for taking photos ....rain, wind, hunkering down after emotional time with a dear and sad friend in the warmth of my kitchen.














This morning I listen to a Matt Kahn video on the Hay House website.
So great to be reminded of his teaching.

The first golden rule...

NO MATTER WHAT, YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG.

He invites you to consider that all the things you believe you have done wrong- which usually lead to guilt and grief and regret - are always also somehow for your soul's higher evolution. And by clearing past regrets you can make space for the opposite emotion of gratitude.

To move from regret to gratitude feels like a huge leap ....but when I think about it it does make sense....in spite of all the awfulness of the last years...in spite of me thinking I could have looked after Robin better...spent more time with him....loved him more....if I hadn't done it exactly the way I did I would not be where I am now...I would not have opened my own heart to myself...to other people... and started to forgive myself.
 And for that I will always be eternally grateful to Robin and the life we had together....which means I regret nothing ....even my perceived wrong doing......all for my soul's highest good. 

Phew, thank goodness for that...something to keep practising though.... but even if I don't, I have done nothing wrong....

No comments:

Post a Comment