Sunday 9 September 2018

More to discover around the next bend in the lane.


I wrote this on Friday but the photos wouldn't upload so I didn't post it. I think it is to do with running out of storage...I have long online chats with Google support....still a mystery as they have uploaded now without changing anything.

In my newly painted front lobby.
Dear friends and dog come for lunch ...

bringing garden gifts and lots of interesting ideas how to improve the house.

After they leave to drive back to Cornwall I walk out of the house, past the allotments opposite my drive and  up the hill for ten minutes.  And off to the right I discover a public footpath running along the side of the fields giving the most wonderful views of the village and its surroundings.   
























I can't really believe that I have all this in walking distance of my house. And I didn't know it.
I feel more located now that I have walked past the view of the fields I can see from my bedroom window....and beyond. 


And there is still more to discover around the next bend in the lane. On another day.
And I have so many days ahead of me....




No comments:

Post a Comment