Friday 25 October 2019

...they just stand there shining.

Super tired tonight.... there is a wild wind battering the trees...

long day ....good day ... but no gaps...

I interview interesting builders...promising.
Dear friend guides me through the possibilities of my new bathroom and kitchen plans. We visit  many tile showrooms till we lose the will to live and restore ourselves with  late lunch..the sun going down... ...fab pizzas at Franco Manca in Exeter.

I'm not sure what these sea birds are...I photographed them on a beach in Cornwall...near Lamorna...in May 2014 when I was having a respite break....my sister looking after Robin....so I didn't break with all the strain and pain if it all.
And I read these words tonight by Anne Lamott ....they somehow encourage me to stay true to myself...my intuition to be still....to make a contribution by BEING  something not always DOING something.

Light houses don't go running all over an island looking for boats to save ; they just stand there shining.



No comments:

Post a Comment