Thursday 10 October 2019

Morning Afternoon Evening







Morning 
 Spoiled by dear friends with birthday coffee and pistachio lemon cake in noisy, cosy cafe.
Afternoon
Walking round my garden in spitting rain with garden  designer/landscaper...talking driveways and orb fountains and hard core filling for the swimming pool. Getting a sense of the order of work.
Feeling into a vision for my land.
Evening 
I don't want to make a fire  - the chimney sweep is coming tomorrow - but need a flame, so I light richly scented birthday candle and place it in the hearth. 
Giving me a sense of warmth,
 and masking the smell of my smoked haddock kedgeree supper, 
while I catch up with the semi-finals of  Celebrity Masterchef on Iplayer...enjoying the Geordie woman contestant as much as the food...she makes me laugh out loud...and moves me too....her childlike innocence and bravery...


No comments:

Post a Comment