Wednesday 2 October 2019

One sunny or cloudy morning in the future





A shining blue morning but very chilly at the top of the hill.
 Every morning I receive a Note from The Universe...sometimes I don't resonate with it but I like this one...

"Do you know what the former-living celebrate the  most, when they consider their earlier times in space?
Not homes bought, cars driven, mountains climbed or islands hopped, but fears faced, hearts mended, faith restored and love bared." 

And this quote from Azul Valerie Thome....

Grief is not a negotiation with Death
but a generous Love Letter to Life.

And one moment from my day....
Sitting at the kitchen table
strewn with photo copies of the new design of my house,
glossy brochures of baths and showers
hard floors and granite work surfaces,
 a plate of sesame cheese biscuits 
and two cups of tea...growing cold,
talking to my friend who is helping and advising me 
on all things technical and structural,
I suddenly feel excited.
I can almost  imagine what it might feel like 
to be sitting at a different  table 
a real one, made of wood, not a plastic garden one,
in my new kitchen living space.
With double doors opening out onto 
my beautiful garden.
And sharing it all
 with whoever has come to have tea
and cake with me,
one sunny or cloudy morning 
in the future.







2 comments:

  1. Fabulous pictures and I'm so so pleased at your chink of excitement. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A chink...a lovely image - thank you...I hope there will be more chinks soon! xx

    ReplyDelete