Thursday 26 September 2019

No more married years to come.

Morning walk.
Blue sky reflected round oak leaf in puddle...


looking up...

broken gate...someone moves it everyday to a different position ...but doesn't mend it.

Cow and gate...

sky cloud splashed....


looking into the sun...

I can't stop taking photos of this sky gift...

 watching it is better than a movie.

I'm out all day  - in town early to get an appointment at the Apple Store....a Google glitch in my computer.

The queues in the organic vegetable stall are long and restless. Still lots of leafy greens and corn on the cob in the boxes, but the tomatoes are pale and have lost their summer sweetness.

Long conversation on the mobile with my dear nephew, starting his long road to recovery, while I sit in the car outside Waitrose...sun pouring in through the windscreen.

I lie on a massage couch, tears leaking, while lovely cranio-therapist lays her hands on  my sore back.

Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary. It would have been 33 years. No more married years to come.
I'm so happy that my sweet niece shares the date with us...lots of years ahead for her and her beloved.


No comments:

Post a Comment