Friday 11 May 2018

Pink Bubble












I have been on Right Move. Com for hours....looking at houses....looking for something to fit the long list of criteria that I made this morning... my wish list ...the pink bubble of qualities of life that I want to create in my future home.

It's addictive...just one more house ....the next one might just inspire me....and now my neck is stiff and my brain won't take in anymore...and I love my own house more than anything I've seen... and I need to go to bed.

And trust all is well and all manner of things shall be well.



2 comments:

  1. Are you not going to the Topsham house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No - I gave it up when I realised how important peace and quiet are to me....and trust the right home will show itself. A test in changing my mind.. X

    ReplyDelete