Thursday 17 May 2018

'"Life is a journey not a destination ."


I don't think I posted these photos of unusual ducks and bendy yoga geese in a park in Lisbon  when I was there in March.










This afternoon, after dropping off some completed contents of the brown envelope at my solicitor's offices, I discovered a part of  Exeter that I had never explored before -  a lovely green path

following an old wall  - dated 1743 - leading into the centre of town,


overhung in parts with huge flowering cherry trees. Such a relief from the hot crowded pavements and shops.

I felt another huge relief tonight when I settled something in my mind which has been worrying me for days. And how grateful I am to have such wise and loving support all around me.

A dear friend send me some quotes this morning to give me the courage I didn't realise I needed till tonight.

These are a few of my favourites.

Life is a journey not a destination. Emerson

Not all those who wander are lost. Tolkein.
and 
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain.



No comments:

Post a Comment