Thursday 26 October 2017

Joy


I walk in the University Parks this afternoon.

Trees are poems that the earth writes upon the sky.
  - Kahlil Gibran -


And their lost leaves


drifting on


still waters


are paints 


for the 


artist's canvas.


Ducks  are simply


a joy.


Lesson 42 in Julia Cameron's " Life Lessons". 

Name 5 things that give you joy. Choose one and focus on it. Say to yourself,
 "This world is bountiful."
"This world is beautiful".
"This world is abundant.......

"This world is blessed".  


These are my five today.

1. Hello hugs from dear friends in the fug of a warm cafe.

2.The perfume of still summer in a bunch of fresh basil leaves I bought in the organic farmers' market.



3.The luxury of time and warmth to take photos in the park....especially the ducks....and this squirrel.

4. Pulling the curtains against the night..... the hours of the day all used up....only me and supper and what to read/watch/write to look forward to.... till I'm all used up with tiredness too.



5. Loving words in an email.


Reminding me how blessed I am and that

All is well and all manner of things shall be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment