Tuesday 21 June 2016

Nourished Tired And A Law



Just photos tonight. Too knackered to write. But nice tired....nourished tired...lovely day....fine grilled asparagus for lunch with my sister...Robin out and about ....cared for with love but not by me....fresh mint tea with a dear friend later..... sun pouring onto the kitchen table.


















Already it's the longest day......still light at 9.30pm. And still my bedding plants are waiting to go into pots. How lucky am I that a dear friend has offered to do it for me.
Feel blessed today for my life just as it is.




And some words from The Universe today....

It's the law, that every challenge, fear, or loss you encounter, bears gifts far more valuable than the price of the trouble they cause.

I think it's the Law 123.ILY
The Universe.




No comments:

Post a Comment