Wednesday 31 October 2018

Miracles, Gifts, Opportunties


A quote from Robert Holden - 
Today is just another normal day ....full of miracles gifts and opportunities.
This gorgeous orchid on my kitchen window sill was a gift from Robin's family.

Two  coincidences /miracles today......
meeting a dear friend by chance in a shop neither of us often visit.
Crossing texts with a dear friend on unrelated matters at the exact moment ....when we haven't been in touch for several weeks.


I'm awake most of the night with the moon. My head full of ideas for house improvements/designs.
I forget most of them during the day....dazed with tiredness.

And I think about the opportunities I may have missed in this quote from Norman Cousins.

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.


Missed but not too late ....as BJ Miller says in his interview in The Daily Good this week..
A grieving process is where your relationship with what you just lost sets up how you live on, and love on.
Still grieving.....and healing.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment