Thursday 9 May 2019

Nothing Particular to Say.





















Life - wild and domestic and blooming -  in and around my garden.

Just a photo blog tonight.

When I have no words,
nothing to dig deep for,
I feel dull, uninteresting 
and inadequate.
But really I'm just tired
and weary
 and it's good to admit to being ordinary
with nothing particular going on 
with nothing particular to say
at the end of this particular day.

Last blog for a while till I come back from holiday with dear friends in the north of Portugal.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks as always Belinda. I really do appreciate your comments. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious. I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions. very curious..jogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school
    jogos io 2019

    ReplyDelete