Thursday 22 March 2018

How it was today...










Daffodil tears...

I cry at everything today....

When
 lovely healer says..." it was your journey too. Not just Robin's. You went through so much ..for so many years...your nervous system was shot to pieces....
when
I receive a beautiful thank you card with such kind appreciative words for my food...
when
I pull open a filing cabinet drawer in Robin's office....the metallic sound on the runners...invoking him standing there holding a file...I can hear his voice on the phone...
when
someone asks me "why are you selling the house?" ....
when
the hot water runs cold when I'm washing up....
when 
I watch a programme about a man and the baby jaguar orphan he is raising who has brain and co-ordination problems...and the way he loves her...his heart break that he may have to put her down...and I remember our journey with our cat Flapjack...



which makes me cry just writing it..

It won't always be this watery but it's how it was today.


No comments:

Post a Comment