Tuesday 27 March 2018

Dog Rose of the Wild Forces



More images on a grey afternoon at Killerton yesterday...




and the  fire brightness of this sweet robin who let me get closer and closer before he flitted away.


I love the smell of bonfire


smoke


this from a rooty compost heap,



drifting through the trees,



smudging all my daffodil photos.




The sunset this evening ...


still light at nearly 8pm...



the clouds like a smokey fire....  


a thousand robin redbreasts smudging the sky.



 This morning 
my lovely kinesiologist/therapist prescribes an Australian Bush Essence for me called 
Dog Rose of the Wild Forces - such a marvellous name - I want to drink the whole bottle....even though I haven't ordered it yet.

It is to help you deal with fear but more importantly the fear of losing control....spot on for me at the moment ...but actually a theme of my life always.

I leave the session with some new feelings of trust...that from the point of view of my Highest Good then - 
It is safe not to know everything.
It is safe to receive.
It is safe to surrender to my emotions....to meet them as they are ....without having to control them or let them go....without feeling their intensity will unbalance me.

 A few drops a day to help me "find my centre in times of inner and outer turmoil".

That's how it works sometimes - just one drop of loving  kindness at a time...to myself...  feels more manageable than giving up a control habit of a lifetime.....


I tried to find a photo in my archives of our English Dog Rose which is different from the Australian one of the wild forces...but I got distracted by memories... so I'm posting this one instead. 



2 comments:

  1. So much of interest and wisdom here as ever. I particularly like the paragraph beginning 'It is safe to surrender to my emotions' - something I shall take with me to a family party this weekend - for lots of reasons! Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely to think that my words could be helpful to you...hope all goes smoothly at the weekend. X

    ReplyDelete