Tuesday 2 October 2018

The Saga Continues....and Coffee with the Neighbours










The saga of the plumbers and the central heating continues.
My slim confidence broken after long phone call this morning with boss of it all. Nothing will happen  till Friday.
Not sure what it's all about for me...feel cross and let down ...disappointed, powerless and unsure.
So I'm just sitting with it all, not trying to change it... it feels familiar...so must be an old pattern...but still I'm pretty fed up. And only just warm enough.

I'm invited to coffee with my two immediate neighbours. Both amazing women....recent widows....  such courage....and humour they have. I learn  more about my predecessors in this house. Not sure I want to know too much. Prefer to keep trying to make it mine without more pictures in my mind and another's history to dissolve first.

But I borrow a  large hardback book about the history of  my new village with black and white photos in it of another age...that I do want to know about.






No comments:

Post a Comment