Monday 22 August 2016

Blessed and Lucky








Supper tonight. Smoked salmon and prawn linguine with creme fraiche and spinach  cooked by my nephew - absolutely delicious.

I'm basking in the company of my family and three little people  - one of whom is my newest great niece - the sweetest bundle of mischievous  smiles. I have a conversation with her sister about the difference between dinner and supper and tea. In Italy where she lives it's always dinner but she knows that her grandma calls it supper, and her grandpa calls it tea, but really it's all the same and nearly always yummy.

I can only indulge in this precious evening  because three dear people are taking care of Robin, in shifts, giving me a wonderful gift....... Like these gorgeous surprise flowers that arrived on Saturday a bright burst of colour and love from two dear friends.....lifting my spirits every time I look at them  reminding me how blessed and lucky I really am...



No comments:

Post a Comment