Monday 3 June 2019

The Listening Garden

My own roses.
Today I spend time with a very wise and lovely Shamanic healer who takes me on a journey to retrieve some lost parts of myself ...the parts I sent away to  help me survive my masculine emphasised conditioning...and the part I sent away that knew something was wrong with Robin 10 years ago but it was too hard to live with.
And what is restored to me is my knowing, my intuition of what is right for me, my child like innocence, my capacity and power to know my own life. ...powered by the knowledge of Robin's gratitude for me when he was alive. And mine for him now.




So what is restored to me is the part of me that knows the way, that can see and locate my direction and purpose.
 Which is somehow rooted in this garden, in the trees, in this land to which I am caretaker and where in time I will create a community of living things, where all living things thrive because I'm listening to them....a place to come to take tea and cake and listening ...me to you... and you to the garden....
 The Listening Garden.

 Sadly I don't think this poor little siskin with fat finch disease will thrive much longer in the garden.  Although she can fly she is very slow, dazed and dull and this afternoon she was nearly caught by the black and white pussy cat who has been coming closer and closer to the house in the last few days.

I find it so heart wrenchingly painful  to see her ...knowing she is dying. But now I can feel it ....and know it... and grieve for her. ...like I couldn't for Robin...wouldn't let myself know he was dying.
But maybe now I can. Now that I know my way.

Oh yes, and lovely shamanic healer also said I must talk to the trees in my garden  - one in particular ....and use their help and wisdom...
and she recommended that I follow the  Blood Type Diet - I'm an "O" -   and give up wheat and dairy for a month which she said would help with my gut and the pain in my fingers.  I've known they don't really suit me but I haven't been listening to my body...bread and cheese are just so delicious.... 

 PS -  thanks for your comments B....Google won't let me publish my replies at the moment.



1 comment:

  1. I'm intrigued by what you call your masculine-emphasised conditioning which explains so much for all of us. And talking to trees. Wonderful. Bx

    ReplyDelete