Tuesday 11 June 2019

Making Memories in the Treetops

Even though it rained nearly all the time in the Welsh forest ....it was challenging cooking by the light of tiny candles....wearing wellies to go to the composing loo in the middle of the night...descending spiral walkways and a swing bridge to have a shower open to the elements  - I wouldn't have missed my weekend with the family for anything - 
The faces of the children playing in the stream in mud and rain...sharing a Hobbit house in the treetops with my big sister, the face of  our sister blowing out her birthday candles....knowing that making memories is the best feeling of all. 


















If you want to check out the treetop experience they are called 
Livingroom Treehouses near Machynlleth in mid Wales.

Now I'm back home with the birds and the roses.
Feeling fed up today with a haircut I don't like....unsettled by the rain and wind and cold...miserable with following my exclusion diet.
And unbearably sad about an illness in the family.


1 comment:

  1. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rockingjogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv
    jogos io net

    ReplyDelete