Sunday 9 December 2012

Fairy-Lights Necklace


9th December 2012 Sunday

Not sad today..... in the company and cradle of dear friends......in a lovely, ordered peaceful home.....celebrating two birthdays..... flowers and homemade food on the table..... mulled glug wine on the stove....messages of love and wisdom and humour in 80 prayer flags for the birthday pair, strung up in loops in the window, bright bunting - each one so creative and colourful and unique....

I love it how we are all so different and still so connected - like a glowing necklace of fairy-lights.....

And this is what I’m giving up for Christmas - oughts and shoulds and comparing myself....
like wanting to go for a walk and wanting to stay in the warm as well -  and forgiving myself for choosing -  and loving -  the latter. 

Trusting I can still shine in our rainbow fairy-lights necklace...

No comments:

Post a Comment