Wednesday 6 November 2019

Mini Blog due to tiredness

Too late to blog now....so a mini blog...due to tiredness.

These photos were taken this week last year - the trees were much more golden than they are at the same time this year.

I got carried away with writing a specification of all the  things that need to be built/ knocked down/replaced/added to/changed/fitted in the house and the garden. Like the light sockets and the skirting boards and the windows. It's a preliminary schedule of works for builders so that when my lovely project manager friend comes tomorrow with his wife he can get it to all make sense in a proper order and time scale. I'm so grateful to him - it's all overwhelming otherwise - doing it on my own.
The kitchen still smells of Christmas - I've been cooking a pot of spiced red cabbage, carrot apple and cranberry and a batch of mincemeat shortbread - the filling bulked up with grated apple and a small pot of my sister's sweet and sour cherry jam.
I have a Skype session with my lovely homeopath this afternoon.The tears keep flowing just talking to her...she prescribes Carcinosin ....a grief remedy. She says that I'm trying to fix everything outside of myself and I need to face/feel what's going on inside me..the degree of the loss.....and be kinder to myself and also stand up for myself....be more confident in my choices.
   
Going to bed now would be the kindest thing I can think of.....with a hot water bottle for comfort.

2 comments:

  1. Great advice from your homeopath about being more confident in our choices - lack of confidence is one of the main causes of worry, in my experience. So glad you've got someone you can trust to project-manage your building work. It's impossible otherwise. In our experience there's plenty to do (eg choosing items) without having to manage the whole darn thing as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear Belinda - you understand exactly. I was ready to throw in the towel this afternoon - even with lovely project manager on my side! Xx

    ReplyDelete