Friday 2 November 2018

Active Sports Setting




A beautiful blue sky day - sun hot on  my back while I'm weeding.

 A late wasp caught on the inside of the window. I eventually helped him out through the open door.

More practising with new camera...

I may have found the best setting to capture the blue tits feeding on the bird table...

it's the Active Sports setting.... bird hopping equivalent of kicking a ball.

I can't choose a best one though...so these are what's left after deleting a serious number of duff ones....






I didn't realise how long and sharp is the beak of a blue tit.


This afternoon I have a follow up session with the nutritionist I have been consulting.It appears that the stresses of the last few years and getting older have taken their toll on my insides.

She prescribes a gut healing protocol and uses soothing words like...reduce inflammation ...support digestion and  absorption of nutrients..... calm the gut.... and balance the gut flora.


All with healing herbs and a version of the stone age diet.  And it will take time.

It feels very manageable. It means making changes but that seems to be to the order of the day now.
And at least it feels there is something I can do....instead of being at a loss all the time...flailing about trying to guess what's best and being at the effect of my poor sensitive gut I can help and support myself.

Like being on the Active Sports setting....



1 comment:

  1. Adorable pictures of blue tits. I wonder what the one with its head on one side on the ground is doing.

    ReplyDelete