Tuesday 20 February 2018

The Pivot of the See-Saw and Hopefulness




























This morning my lovely therapist helps me to find a strong and central pivot between the see-saw of 
letting go of the house
and 
moving towards the new one.

So I still feel sad when I think about leaving our home but not overwhelmed. 

And I  still feel tremulous about moving to a whole new place but also excited.

The pivot is something to do with my true essence which is bigger  and bolder than my anxieties....something to be trusted and relied on ....situated in the core of my being....which I'm not always aware of.
 A resource to remind me that I am allowed to follow my heart and receive all good things.


So after my session I drive to the building site to check on the progress of my new house.... the roof is on....and I buy a bottle of organic Prosecco at the Aldi store next door.... in anticipation of celebrating a happy exchange of contracts and completion at the right time and in the right place.

Then I walk in the blue sky beauty of the River Valley Park with its dis-used paper mill, and witness the first tiny hints of spring nudging me with hopefulness. 




No comments:

Post a Comment