Friday 11 January 2013

Then And Now


11th January 2012

Tomorrow is the anniversary of my father’s death...I keep dipping back into this day last year but.....

the beautiful blog I have been reading today - Christina Rosalie -  keeps pulling me into the moment  - into now.....the wavy edged, fingernail thin bronze shell iridescent under the lamp light on my desk, uprooted from its beach in Portugal, the dull nagging pain in the deep muscle of my low back - sitting for too long, leaning forward in my chair, my stomach stretched full of too much supper in a white shallow bowl - a bright scoop of sweet corn, frozen peas, purple sprouting broccoli spears splodged with tahini, misses my craving for satiety - then snappy squares of bitter sweet dark chocolate take it beyond my comfort zone....sick full but empty....

aching then for my father...still hurting now.....

And then this.......

Totally inspired by this guy Chris Paradox ...... living his silver lining.... Thanks J for sharing this with me....and now I share it with you....


No comments:

Post a Comment