Wednesday 20 August 2014

Having My Cake




Huzur Vadisi, Turkey, Sept 2009


 During my Family Constellation session this morning I dipped deep into my  ancestral conditioning....and realised I could have more fun in my life,  more joy, instead of so much seriousness. 
 So instead of blogging tonight I'm going to watch The Great British Bake Off .....My brother has just left  - so I missed it when it was on at 8pm -   but  we had such a lovely conversation after supper....after my husband went for a drive....that I wouldn't have missed it for anything. 

Thank goodness for iplayer so I can have my cake and eat it too.



2 comments:

  1. In the early 70s the welsh rock band Man put out an album 'Be good to yourself at least once a day'
    Sage advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sage - excellent advice - once a day is definitely a start! x

    ReplyDelete