Tuesday 15 January 2013

Walnut




15th January 2013

Ran out of time today to do the exercise on my e-blogging course....

Got upset all out of proportion when my husband arranged to switch our internet connection to the home phone ....he’s closing down the office phone.......but we may not have the ether for several days next week.....feel ridiculously dependent on my computer now....

We talk about it over a pizza at Bella Italia - to take advantage of their money off deal - he says he’s finding it so hard to accept that he can’t do stuff any more - like change the light bulb in the three lamp light fitting over the table in the kitchen....although I can’t do it either.....it takes my sister’s magic persistance tonight - and looking up how to do it on google - before we finally fix it....

I’m delighted with the coconut chocolate icing for the vegan birthday cake I made for two birthday boys tonight....blend coconut oil with honey or argave syrup and cocoa powder.... and actually, now I think of it, the zest of an orange would be lovely too - it’s rich and spreadable and chocolately with no icing sugar or butter in sight....

I know my husband wants me to come to bed...

This is the last walnut left over from Christmas. I cracked it last night and ate it after I took the photo. Two perfect fitting halves - the ultimate fantasy relationship.....



No comments:

Post a Comment