Tuesday 17 July 2012

Thorn Bushes


17th July 2012 Tuesday
I had a dream last night. I pulled my husband out of a deep thicket of thorn bushes - long white thorns on every branch. But he wasn’t hurt, he came out easily and I had a sense he was right about something before he fell into the thicket.
 Today my dear sister hoicked me out of my thorn bush to-do list. The one that keeps pricking me but I don’t do anything about it. Gently, gently she helped me clear some space so that by the time she walked out of the door we had arranged for a cleaning company to come and quote to deep clean our shabby dusty house, for a window cleaner to clean the upstairs windows which haven’t been done since my niece got married in 2008 and for a man to come and give the house a free health check - especially the new damp patch in the cupboard under the eaves.
Then she  booked us a two week holiday in south west France in October in a beautiful house with a swimming pool and views of the surrounding countryside.
And it didn’t hurt at all - no scratches in sight.  I'm still wondering what it was my husband was right about though in my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment