Thursday 19 July 2012

Feeling Sad


19th July 2012 
I don’t know why I thought the pussy cat would somehow just get better. According to all the cat lymphoma websites he’s now showing signs of getting worse. No appetite, he’s only eating lickfuls, he looks so thin, withdrawing and sleeping all the time, diarrhea and lethargy.  All the alternative nutrition treatments I ordered from the States haven’t arrived yet.
Our pussy cat healer is sick  herself - she suggested I ask for help for him.  And I’ll talk to the vet tomorrow. I feel at a loss to know what to do for the best.  They say on the websites that your cat will tell you when it’s time..... 
I’ve just been talking to him curled up on the sofa downstairs. He purred a bit and wouldn't look at me.  I just feel really sad now.

No comments:

Post a Comment