Thursday 10 January 2019

Kindfulness

Today
 A very cold start...the grass all crunchy white with frost.... I have been in the farmers' market... coffee with dear friends... and in Bristol in the company of my dear great nephew. 
Tonight I  left my camera  in my sister's car. So no photos from today.

Some random ones from the last week instead.....

my regular walk...


surprising this cow at the brow of the hill.

House sparrows....


female sparrow..
another female sparrow...although her plumage looks yellow tinged....my brother in law will let me know if I'm wrong....

coaltit...

blackbird - more often foraging on the ground and not on the fat balls...
female chaffinch in the hedge

and perched on the bird bath....


and male chaffinch..I think....
  

That fur looks

so 

soft....

Adorable...

The lady birds are still with me in the kitchen...this one on the back of a chair..however many I rescue and put out in the garden there always seem to be more.

And now I'm  very tired but feel very nourished by the tender loving care and support  from the dear people  blessing my day.
A day full of  kindfulness.....as well as Mindfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment