Tuesday 12 December 2017

The Tectonic Plates in the Earth of Me






































Portuguese  flora...fauna ....and food - all blessed by the warmth and the gift of the sun.



Today

This morning, under cold grey skies I leave my family constellation counsellor feeling very blessed by all her loving support.....feeling the tectonic plates in the earth of me shift and re-settle as I let some of the sadness and the loss and the lake of tears leak through the cracks.....opening a space for kindness and healing to take root....



setting me free to be more of me....even just for today.



And thank you too to the dear friend who made these dense and dark and divine chocolate brownies - the best homemade brownies this side of heaven......who opened her beautiful home to us this afternonoon....thank you both for listening and caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment