Sunday 28 October 2012

Only Me In The Way


28th October 2012

Tired and happy.....tired because my body clock is all over the place with the loss/gain of an hour in a different place......happy because I spent the day in the company of dear friends celebrating my birthday again with a table of glorious homemade food, wine and sweet gifts, loving words in cards, a beautiful lemon candle- lit cake, silly games, talking and laughing. Being cherished.

So, much later when it’s nearly dark and we open the front door and the smell of pussy cat poo assaults us like a bad wind, I won’t let it spoil my day......feel I can cope with anything when I remember how much goodness I have in my life - always there in easy reach with only me in the way thinking I have to do something to deserve it..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment