Monday 13 February 2017

Temperature Challenge and the Luxury of Time...


Smattering of dry flake snow



in the garden on Saturday.


And rain later, keeps me indoors. Inside my own winter world.


Paralysing bitter wind whisks me along the sea front in Lyme Regis on Sunday.


Only time to



take a few photos 


of this gull family


before my fingers freeze inside my gloves. Luckily Robin's aunty is close by with tea and chocolate biscuits to help de-frost me.


This morning  I get boiling hot inside my coat walking back from the post office in soft sunshine.

Every day a different temperature challenge.

Tonight I  drive to Exeter airport to meet my oldest friend - we met in 1972 when we were both at Cardiff University - who has come to visit me. It's wonderful to see her.....impossible to catch up all those years in one evening  .....she is living through her own drenching grief....luckily we have several days to spend together. The luxury of time to remember.... and to unravel the treasures of our intertwining lives....





No comments:

Post a Comment