Tuesday 11 September 2012

Golden Prods


11th September 2012

Three Good Things  about today.......

The joy of being in a curtain shop - revelling in the glorious colors and designs and feel of the fabrics....wanting them all.....holding a tiny square of our  blue/grey bedroom carpet .....trying to match it.....and not being able to decide....loving the most expensive ones made of silk.....

Exquisite listening in my coaching session.......saying how it is.....how crap it is sometimes........being heard without judgement......makes me realise how I could listen to my husband a bit more and not defend myself so much.....

Buying a poety book in the Oxfam shop by the wonderful quirky Selima Hill - her mad wild words like golden rods prodding me to reach beyond my little horizons....

No comments:

Post a Comment