Tuesday 11 May 2010

Tuesday 11th May


Day 22


In Marks and Spencer’s changing room this morning the smell of BO was so bad I had to hold my breath. I even thought it might be me. None of the tops fitted anyway. I felt the wrong shape today.


The leek and potato soup sitting on the hob smells a bit like BO too. It sometimes happens if you don’t sweat the onions first. Maybe that’s where the phrase comes from.

This blog has been on my mind all day. My friend asked me where is it going? And now I’m wondering.


Looking back on the 21 days, I’m stirring some questions in my writing cauldron.


*Who/ what is the invading tom cat in my life?


*If I was our pussy cat what am I demanding?

  • What do I need to prune in my life?

  • And what could sprout that I was afraid might be dead?


I like it that I don’t know the answers - yet - but I think adjectives - too many of them - might be one of the ingredients.


Yesterday's splash of summer ran away again today.




No comments:

Post a Comment