Wednesday 21 October 2015

Their Love Shining Out























It's been raining on and off all day, a fine misty drizzle which keeps me indoors.

Robin goes off with his walking group, which doesn't really walk anywhere, but he asks to come home early.

Most of the day I've been trawling through the sunlit pages of our photo albums from the last 15 years or so - looking for specific people and places. I'm making a photo book for Robin - collecting together in one place all our family and friends, all the people he knows or used to know and writing their names and  little stories and associations beside them to help fix them in his mind. To anchor his shifting, fading world with pictures and words.....and even if he doesn't recognise them  I feel sure he can feel their love shining out of the pages. I can anyway.





No comments:

Post a Comment