Thursday 22 October 2015

My Plan/God's Plan


The sun tonight outside my window..


going....


going......


going ......


gone.

No idea what to write tonight......preoccupied with thoughts about Robin's appointment with the neurologist at the hospital tomorrow about his right shoulder, arm and hand. I've noticed a slight weakness in his left arm now and the same muscle twitching in both arms.

I've noticed I'm comfort eating as well - distracting myself with potato crisps and Japanese rice crackers - no chocolate in the house - nothing to do with being hungry.

 This afternoon I did plant big pots of alliums, tulips and daffodils till I ran out of compost.....decided it's OK to only get one thing done in a day ...it's OK to feel rubbish and not try and work out why.....and trust everything is evolving exactly as it should - just that my plan and God's plan don't match. But He probably knows more about the big picture than I do.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment