Friday 22 May 2015

Love in the Air


 If you are this small the steep white road to the heart of the matter can look daunting..



In the Botanical Gardens, Christchurch, NZ......reminding me that world peace starts with me mending fences in my own backyard.


Up a ladder at Killerton House Estate ....risking gravity to get a better view.....

There was peace making today in my town....in a lovely house .... 3 of us sitting around a table... one of us holding the space.....opening the channels which were blocked.....searching for a way through with intention, with willingness, with honesty, with generosity.

I was anxious all day.....  shopping for a mezze lunch for tomorrow and making a slushy, smokey aubergine Babaganoush, and a garlicky lemony humous helped to distract me..... that, and Robin being out most of the time in the tender care of friends.

But I needn't have worried  - nothing can go wrong with that amount of love in the air.






No comments:

Post a Comment