Wednesday 20 May 2015

Clean Green


May blossom on the edge of a field of


green wheat,


or barley. I stop to take all this clean greenness in a winding country lane on the way back from my Family Constellation session. It soothes all the fiery heat of all my pent up anger.....which I discover from the pattern of my ancestors, when repressed, gets turned into helplessness, powerlessness and sighing -  instead of the clear sharpness of released energy.  Clarity and kindness and courage is what I need at the moment....preparing myself for a difficult conversation on Friday.


This afternoon, after cutting the daisies in the lawn I find more tender green shoots - a Christmas tree  conifer -  at the bottom of the garden in the shade,


and the first climbing rose bud reaching for heaven.




You can't see this  waving white wisteria from the house,



or the black berries of this fatsia which started out as a tiny two inch cutting in a pot - a gift from friends -  and which is now as tall as a teenager.


I wish you could bask in the perfume of the honeysuckle rampaging through the hedges on the fence,


or brush your fingers over these
 delicate papery new leaves, a plant in a pot - another gift from a friend which returns every year like a  soft recurring blessing.


2 comments:

  1. Wheat- no whiskers; Barley has the beard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness someone knows! Great way to remember it - thanks Sage. TX

    ReplyDelete