Thursday 27 November 2014

Love Whatever Arises


 This morning I heard something on a Matt Kahn UTube video -Love Is The Answer -   which really helped me with my self judgements.
I imagined this conversation between me and my Higher Self.

Me: I'm trying to be good ALL the time.

HS: What ALL the time? 

Me: Yes. And loving and patient and joyful and kind.

HS: Mmm. How is that going?

Me: Not well. I fail ALL the time.

HS: What if I told you that it's a spiritual myth that we are supposed to be in ONE state ALL the time. A myth and impossible.

Me: That would be a relief.

HS: You are only supposed to be in the state you are in when you are in it. Not another one. It will change when you love whatever feeling arises. 

Me: Instead of thinking I should be better - sweet instead of sour?

HS: It's your shoulds that cause you pain - not the feeling itself.

 Me: Phew, thank God for that.

HS: You're welcome.

Last blog for a while - will be back in December.



No comments:

Post a Comment