Tuesday 19 June 2012

Money Mysteries


19th June 2012 Tuesday
It’s still light and bright outside when I go to bed with a cup of vegetable bouillion and my laptop.  Feeling headachy and blocked up with the cold I brought back with me from Wales.
Probably something to do with spending the day trying to understand our finances. My husband explains it all perfectly but it’s wonderful to have my sister there asking all the  right questions - so when the time comes - the time when he may not know the difference between an annuity and an ISA  - then it won’t just be me who has to remember. And there is still the mystery of a regular payment of £32  - but he does’t know what it’s for..... 
After my sister leaves I sit for a little while in the garden and feel the sun on the tops of my feet - burning my skin, burning out my terror of being poor, of being left alone. It’s nearly the longest day of the year......

No comments:

Post a Comment