Sunday 10 July 2011

Healing and Sleeping

9th July 2011 Saturday


My husband leaves the house early to catch the coach to Bristol. He will be singing with a choir of a thousand people - singing and raising money for famine in Africa. What a big sound that will make - a rich and deep sound to save lives.


I wash up last night’s supper dishes and go back to bed with a cup of tea and a book. The pussy cat curls on my lap. I’ve arranged some distant healing for him at 10 am from our lovely animal healer. For half an hour I sit up with my hands on his soft fur, feeling his spine, and imagine him - and me - getting better - full of pulsing bright light. Afterwards I fall asleep and I don’t wake up till nearly 2 o’clock.


I didn’t know I could be that tired. That letting in such love means letting go - one onion skin of guilt at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment