Tuesday 19 December 2017

Red dress ... no complaints


Still no router or internet today .
Writing on my phone is hair-tearing-out frustrating. Can’t access my photos & everything keeps freezing. So just one random photo of a vegan cashew nut cheesecake that I am going to make for Christmas Day as an alternative dessert to sit beside my sister’s traditional plum pudding which will be my choice.
I went off piste today - off my long Christmas to -do list.... . I joined the spilling -off- the -pavements crowds & rummaged through the racks of clothes in the sales. I don’t need any clothes.
I bought a red dress. Not suitable for Christmas. Not suitable for anything in my life now.I have no occasion to wear it. A faint shadow reminder of someone I used to be.
Luckily it wasn’t expensive..... & I have no shoes to go with it. Shoes have always been my problem....

I daren’t think about the real problems of the world ... in Mexico City you can be shot & killed for the trainers you are wearing...

So I don’t have a single problem .....& not a single thing to complain about.


No comments:

Post a Comment