Wednesday 5 July 2017

Heart Pendant.....Breathing in a Different Skin


This gorgeous heart pendant was made especially for me by a dear friend who is staying with me for a few days.  She gave it to me tonight and I absolutely love it. She is exhibiting her designer jewellery at the Exeter Craft Festival which is held every year on the Cathedral Green in the middle of our city.



This was our veggie curry supper tonight. We were still sitting out in the garden at 9.30pm in  soft syrupy air. The sun umbrella has been up all day - it was so Mediterranean warm I felt I was  breathing in a different skin.... resident in a foreign country in my own red geranium back patio.




You can find Stephanie's beautiful designer jewellery  here....

Stephanie Buddle

www.stephaniebuddlejewellery.co.uk/







No comments:

Post a Comment