Tuesday 28 February 2017

Clutter Clearing








I didn't sleep at all last night ....very knackered now....even though I've had lovely day with a dear friend I haven't seen for a while.....catching up over a toasted sandwich lunch in small market town in Dorset.

I've been thinking a lot about de-cluttering the house. My stuff is one thing. Robin's stuff is something else. I've started little in-roads into it but mostly feel overwhelmed and at a loss where to start. Or when.
All I know is that I don't want someone else to have to make decisions about what to do with my clutter if I die.

Help usually comes when I ask for it and this time it's in the form of some free videos about how to de-clutter by Denise Lynn who has been in the' Space Clearing business' for a long time. Her story and her methods are very inspiring and already making it easier for me to contemplate the task ahead of me. And maybe even start it.

I hope this link works here.





No comments:

Post a Comment