Thursday 10 November 2016

The softness of his angel wing....


White for purity....in our garden this summer.

Driving past Higher cemetery tonight on my way to Deeksha  meditation I imagined Robin deep in the cold dark ground..... alone. A thought hard to bear. And I had to remind myself that isn't where he is. Of course he isn't.... but it's this odd thing about separating his body and his spirit....because it was in his body that I knew him. I'm not so familiar with his spirit.

Luckily we have intuitive and psychic friends and after the meditation, which was very powerful and peaceful, one of them said that she had felt Robin's huge presence in the room. And that  he was very happy and joyful, conducting us in singing, with a big grin on his face.

He said the more I let go of him the stronger my backbone would be.
And if ever I felt something brushing my cheek it would be the softness of his angel wing.

 He also gave us a message which was that it was all going to be alright - even with Brexit and Trump - and that we just have to love and bless everything  that Trump brings up in us....hatred, racism, mysogony....not condone it.... but acknowledge and forgive it....to make space for love. 

He would have enjoyed the cakes left over from the funeral -  ginger and lemon polenta squares stacked in a pile, sprinkled with stars and spiked with birthday candles.

I thought I felt his presence too for a little while during the meditation, when I suddenly got burning hot all over. He he was standing in front of me just being a pure white heat....emanating calmness and peace. So not alone in the cold dark ground after all. Thank God for that.




No comments:

Post a Comment