Saturday 26 November 2016

DAY EIGHT





































Walking the cliffs today... ..soft.....warm....fresh. Sun bursting then cloud covering... then rain crashing on plastic restaurant  roof..... after glasses of hot chocolate over looking breaking waves.

Tonight lightening flashing into the room ...in the gap between  floor and  curtain...thunder rolling in   dark sky like the deep roar of sea smashing into cave. Heaven shouting, crying.

Me soaking up this beauty, this natural drama..... till suddenly I'm struck....  a stream of tears....after watching a man in a film losing himself to dementia. And it floods me .... the  tsunami of the last 6 years... Robin's illness storming through my life ......leaving me to survive the wreckage.

Mending myself one sunset at a time.





No comments:

Post a Comment