Thursday 4 August 2016

Lighter Brighter Me





















Agapanthus snowballs from Madeira spotlighting the back garden.

Too tired to write tonight....such a lovely day off ....day out....day to be normal .....day to forget I'm a carer. I'm treated to coffee - in one cafe  and lunch in another - poached eggs on smashed avocado and hummus on rye toast - sadly eggs not hot ..... sent back....still not  hot.....and coffee walnut cake burnt  black on the bottom..... sent back and refunded.....but company of two gorgeous women delicious.

 Then  we trawl the shops .....I buy a long top swirled in the colours of coral and apricot, walnut, peach and custard....and a pair of sandals the colour of champagne - bargains in the sales....I don't need them but they remind me there is still a lighter,brighter me inside my heavy over coat of caring.





No comments:

Post a Comment