Friday 6 May 2016

Crack Open My Own Heart










Just deleted everything I wrote about today. I'm boring myself so chances are it'll be boring to read.

Loved having two gorgeous women here for lunch  - green garden salads, yummy nut and herb sausages and yellow pepper and salty tomato rice salad.


Thank you to kind friend and uncle in Canada for help and advice about remedies for sore split finger ends.
I think these slits have their roots in something deeper than dry skin and too much showering Robin and washing up. Like lemon juice in a cut which is agony. Some small hurting part of me needs the soothing balm of lots of love and attention.  

I'm going to try some EFT  tapping- Even though I'm in agony I love and accept myself.  

A good place to start anyway - if I would only crack open my own heart to myself.









No comments:

Post a Comment